Páginas

August 23, 2012

I have returned!!!

Hello, Hello. It has been too long since I've been here hasn't it? Many things have happened since my last post. Oh my, where do I start.
First things first. We moved to a new house in Germany. I have almost unpacked everything and we have started to decorate. We absolutely love it here!
The house(duplex actually), is only about 3 years old with heated tile floors downstairs and the most beautiful views of German countryside on the third floor.









 There are mostly American's in our village and everyone is so friendly. On Thursdays, I even meet with some other women who live here and we talk, drink wine, and watch movies.








My art/music studio is perfect with lots of light, perfect for painting and especially nice for teaching.











The next thing is, I've started taking my health and fitness more seriously and started a 60 day regimen called Insanity. So far, I've lost about 10 pounds and am starting to find my abs! It is really intense but I love how I have more energy and I feel much stranger and confident. Before and after pictures coming soon!

The other thing that has changed is that I've stopped my "No-Poo" habits. After working out and sweating ridiculous amounts of sweat, I decided to start using shampoo again. I know, I know....I've done the research and I know shampoo really isn't good for my hair but for now I'm sticking with shampoo. I've actually found some all natural shampoo bars that I really want to try. Hoping they will ship to my APO box!

Other than that, not much else happnening around here. I'm getting busier with teaching art and music as the school year begins. I really want to make writing on this blog one of my priorities, but bare with me as I ease into this Blogging world.

Ciao,
Lita


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...